Saturday, October 24, 2009

Buried Inside - Spoils Of Failure



I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII

Genre:
Sludge/Post-Metal
Year: 2009

Well, all hail Buried Inside's latest album. Spoils Of Failure is a success. The whole album is filled with intense and dark sludgey, thick, and complex progressive metal or whatever the fuck this shit is really called. I'm not the best classifier. But this album is really fucking good. It's hard to pick favorites with this album, mostly because there is no filler. It's all quality music. And the bass is distinct, and that's always a plus.

If you're wondering where I've been, then that rocks, because I honestly thought everyone forgot about this site. Well here I am. I hope I can actually keep y'all in with a steady stream of music this time. And hopefully you niggas will appreciate my efforts.

Well I am tired as fuck so I am going to do the righteous thing and try to get some rest. Expect more.

Grade: 9/10

No comments: