Saturday, June 21, 2008

I:Scintilla - Optics



I:Scintilla is an absolutely amazing band I stumbled across one day searching for electronic music. The blend of rock and electronic is perfect, and the lead singer, Brittany Bindrim, is absolutely amazing. Her voice hits every note, and is at times so sublime it will send shivers down your spine. Bands suck as Leather Strip and Combichrist have singled the band out for remixes of their own, showing the great appeal of this band. Music that can satisfy both the clubs and those looking for a complex, engaging listen.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F3SMRLI9

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
Took me a while to find this.

Anonymous said...

this is some good stuff
and it is easy not only to listen to but also to drive to with some of the songs
i suggested getting this album NOW

Anonymous said...

Found this band while looking for bands like The Birthday Massacre. I strongly recommend both.