Monday, June 30, 2008

Front Line Assembly - FLAvour of the Weak



You know, this is probably my favorite FLA album ever. Firstly, you have the very punny album name. FLAvour of the Weak? Just look at it for a second. It's funny. Secondly, I know you here me use the words 'complex' and 'engaging' a lot, but for serious, this album is both of those things. The sounds gradually build up until they reach a kind of euphoric frenzy, multiple unique sounds layered in order to create a sound like no other. This is the turning point in FLA's career, where they went from more rockish and metallic sounds to an almost all-electronic sound. Very different from the Artificial Soldier album, this album isn't really aimed at the dance clubs. Enjoy. I know I do.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MZN829RL

No comments: