Monday, April 27, 2009

AC/DC - AC/DC Live

Tracklist:
1. Thunderstruck
2. Shoot To Thrill
3. Back In Black
4. Who Made Who
5. Heatseeker
6. The Jack
7. Moneytalks
8. Hells Bells
9. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
10. Whole Lotta Rosie
11. You Shook Me All Night Long
12. Highway To Hell
13. T.N.T.
14. For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)

Genre: Heavy Metal
Year: 1992

AC/DC has always been one of those bands that anybody could listen to. Regardless of what else was on your iPod, AC/DC was rarely a band that stuck out like a sore thumb. AC/DC Live is, well, AC/DC performing live (I hope I didn't have to tell you that). I, for one, have never really been too big of a fan of live albums, but this one is extremely well produced. It seems a bit more personal and alive as well, since you can hear the crowd and Angus and all them men. This album is also a very definitive collection of AC/DC's works. Hells Bells, Dirty Deeds, For Those About To Rock, Thunderstruck, Shoot To Thrill... They're all here. I don't suppose I need to inform you of AC/DC's sound, but I guess I must (this is a review after all). AC/DC plays hard rock with lots of riffs and is highly sexually charged. Every member of AC/DC has fucked more women than you have seen. A lot of people say they listen to AC/DC to look cool. AC/DC does not stand for anything satanic or homosexual. AC/DC were once called upon to destroy an asteroid that would destroy earth. They played in a crater and rocked so damn hard they destroyed the whole thing. AC/DC are one of the serious figureheads in hard rock and heavy metal. This was my first album in my entire life (so naturally, I'm a bit biased).

Grade: 9/10

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A0Q6XN1M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

asdsad